I skydive with motion picture cameras for films, television, and commercials. I also help my clients coordinate skydivers, aircraft, and locations. To date, I've filmed skydiving stunts for hundreds of motion picture projects, and until 2011, I shot 35mm film. Today I fly with a helmet mounted RED Dragon camera and I LOVE the results.
I believe my most valuable asset is the ability to fly the camera aggressively and safely. Most of my 10,000+ sky dives were dedicated to training as a camera flyer for skysurfing competitions where the camera flyer's performance is scored. I trained with the best skysurfer in the world and we won two world championships and gold at the Extreme Games. During that time I developed the muscle memory to fly 3D with a smooth and well framed image.
WHAT MAKES ME A GOOD CHOICE FOR YOUR PROJECT?
1. Experience: I've been at this a long time and I understand storytelling in the air.
2. Training: At least three or four thousand jumps dedicated to improving my camera flying skills.
3. Equipment: My helmet mounted RED Dragon is turn-key. I come with everything needed for filming.
4. My Team: Skydivers, Pilots, and Riggers who are top in their fields.
5. Low Maintenance: We come ready to give our best, nothing less.
So I fly with a team of terrific skydivers, men and women who have won world championship titles in a variety of disciplines. They're jumpers who are comfortable in flight, handle pressure well, and gracefully perform even the most difficult maneuvers. Overall, their abilities in the air add greatly to the value of my work.